Introduction[edit | edit source]
- Newscaster: While the nation has lost its beloved Premier and its great General Vladimir at the hands of the traitor Yuri, we all turn our eyes to the Supreme Commander who still fights the bloody battles against the Allied Forces.
- Transmission cuts to Zofia.
- Zofia: General, I have accessed Yuri's files and he has provided us, shall we say, with a parting gift. The Allies think we do not know about this Chronosphere in Alaska from which they hope to launch a full-scale invasion. This is all they have left. It would be good to crush their hopes, and when it is done, you will ready to become Premier of the world...
Loading screen[edit | edit source]
- Operation: Polar Storm - Location: Point Hope, Alaska
- Objective 1: Destroy the Chronosphere.
Briefing[edit | edit source]
We have found the last feeble Allied stronghold. Their Chronosphere, now fully operational, can move soldiers anywhere in the world. They can strike at us in New York, in Prague, even in Moscow. Yuri's files show the device is located near Point Hope, Alaska. You must take what few forces we have in the area and lead an attack, before the Allies make use of their cowardly technology. This is the final hour, commander. Glory awaits.
Debriefing[edit | edit source]
Your rank is: Generalissimus (Supreme Commander)
Faster than par time[edit | edit source]
History will name you among the greatest commanders that has ever lived. Now the world is yours to rule.
Slower than par time[edit | edit source]
The Allies are beaten and the world is begging to be spared the carnage of your armed forces. Supreme power is yours alone.
Ending[edit | edit source]
- Soviet newscaster: Everywhere, citizens are honoring the new Soviet Premier. We will now go to London.
- Transmission cuts to London.
- London reporter: People in the streets, truly the finest hour as Premier-
- Transmission cuts to Paris.
- Paris reporter: It has been decades since we've seen anything quite like this. Uh, wait! Here comes to new Premier himself!
- Transmission cuts to a brain in a jar.
- Yuri (voice): It would have been good to see inside your mind General. I still may get a chance...