Transcript:Protect the Chronosphere
Introduction[edit | edit source]
- Footage plays of the Philadelphia Experiment.
- Gunter von Esling: Incredible!
- Albert Einstein: We made it disappear and reappear. But with very little control. We lost some men.
- Von Esling: But do you have the control problem solved?
- Einstein: That is the heart of the Chronosphere project.
- Von Esling: This is where you come in. I wanted you to see this so you understand the importance of your next mission.
- Von Esling notices Stavros is still distracted, before turning on the monitor.
- Secret Research Facility
- Von Esling: The Chronosphere is being tested here, at a research center outside Liech. The Soviets recently learned of its location, and have begun bombing it regularly. You must protect this research site.
- Einstein: And the scientists working inside.
- Von Esling: Get to the base immediately and fortify it. We would evacuate the base but, months of preparation would be wasted. The buildings and their contents must remain operational until the experiment is complete.
Briefing[edit | edit source]
Our latest technology, the Chronosphere, is housed in this research station. The timer represents the appointed time for the completion of a vital experiment. The Soviets have learned of this and are moving in. Protect the Chronosphere and the Advanced-Tech research center. Make sure the base is fully powered at the appointed time. If not, all will be lost!
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Keep the Chronosphere on-line
- Restore full power