Transcript:Red Alert 2 installation
This page contains a transcript of the installation sequence for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Initializing, please stand by...
Current security clearance is invalid.
Personal Authorization given by President of United States to upgrade current terminal to Alpha-6 clearance. Oath of loyalty required to proceed.
Terminal: Encryption code required. You have thirty seconds to comply...
Clearance Code incorrect.
Begin Military Trace.
SEAL extraction team scrambled
ETA to hostile terminal, 5 minutes.
Enter CD-Key to avoid immediate liquidation.
Terminal: Security clearance complete. Customize combat software, commander.
Terminal: Combat software fully customized. Proceed to military intelligence emergency briefing.
- In 1946, Albert Einstein used his Chronosphere device to go back in time and forever alter history...
- Einstein's intentions, however, upset the delicate balance of world powers, allowing Joseph Stalin to lead communist Russia in a major invasion of Europe.
- Initially the Soviet invasion was successful and soon it appeared that the British would be the last free people in Europe.
- But the European Allies rallied, eventually smashing the communist war machine.
- With Stalin's defeat, this man - Alexander Romanov, came to the blessing of Allied commanders.
- Although an aristocrat and a member of the Communist Party, Romanov was an advocate of peace...
- Current satellite intelligence indicates that Romanov may not be acting in good faith.
- Soviet warships have been spotted, moving at high speed into the Atlantic.
- This man, known only as "Yuri", may be responsible for shutting down our entire covert intelligence network in the Soviet Union.
- Ever since Yuri became Romanov's chief advisor, relations with the Soviet Union have deteriorated. Our in-country agents are missing. Some have been seen collaborating with KGB operatives.
- We need to prepare for the worst, commander: war with the Soviets...
Top Secret Weapons Profile
Briefing: The following are technical specs on current battlefield weapon systems. Observe carefully commander, you may have to command these units in combat.