Transcript:Secure the Region
Introduction[edit | edit source]
- James Solomon: Nice job McNeil. Nod is on the run, and I wish we could say the same for Phoenix. We've just recovered this transmission.
- Transmission plays, showing Cesar Vega holding a knife up to Tao's neck.
- Cesar Vega: Smile for the camera, commander... We must look our best when the Brotherhood comes to visit. The least you can do is wear a tie!
- Solomon: That drug dealing animal is-
- Michael McNeil: Vega, king of the Eye Candy trade. He's been dealing that poison for years.
- Chandra: Look's to me he's is own best customer.
- Solomon: Get back there and take out the SAM sites and destroy the Nod base. The EVA unit has the data.
Mission selection[edit | edit source]
The Nod forces that attacked our Phoenix base are in this sector. Their base must be destroyed in order to secure the region. However, there is a significant civilian population requiring evacuation. GDI transports will evacuate the civilians once all Nod SAM sites are destroyed. The Nod base can then be safely terminated.
Briefing[edit | edit source]
The Nod forces that attacked Phoenix Base have been traced back to a small base in this sector. Orders received from GDI Command state that the Nod base must be destroyed. However, there is a significant civilian population in the immediate area that must be evacuated by ORCA Transport before the fighting gets too heavy. Before the Transports can safely land, all seven SAM sites must be destroyed. Once the civilians have been evacuated, the Nod base can be destroyed.
- Objective One: Deploy the M.C.V. and begin building a base.
- Objective Two: Destroy all Nod SAM sites.
- Objective Three: Destroy the Nod base.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- To deploy a vehicle select it, place the cursor over the vehicle and left-click on it.
- Deploy the M.C.V. by double left clicking on the M.C.V.