Transcript:Seeds of Destruction
Introduction[edit | edit source]
- Anton Slavik: Initiate your reactivation sequence.
- CABAL: General Slavik, you have survived and still command. Kane was correct about you, shall I resume operations?
- Slavik: By all means, that's why I had you resurrected. The Inner Circle is divided, and-
- CABAL: General Marzaq, yes? Why did you simply not have him removed? You'll-
- Slavik: No, not yet at any rate. I brought you back online because I need your command and control capability. The Brotherhood is in disarray, but I have-
- CABAL: Yes, I am sure that Kane had his own plans before his recent disappearance. You must strike a blow against GDI. A small GDI outpost is right for the introduction of my new experiments in evolution. We will provide the catalyst creature and GDI will provide the... "organic components".
- Slavik: In the name of Kane. Commander, you have heard the word of CABAL. Now go.
Briefing[edit | edit source]
The first step in our Tiberium evolution requires the fertilization of the land with new indigenous life forms. We will use this new life to educate those who wish to interfere with its progress. Locate and repair the bridge leading to the Genesis Pit before using the Toxin Soldiers to "persuade" the nearby civilians to aid us in our cause.
DATA LINK CLOSED.
- First Objective: Remain hidden from the GDI forces in the area.
- Second Objective: Use drugged civilians to lure life forms out of the Genesis Pit to cleanse the region.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Use the Toxin soldiers to capture civilians.
- The serum within the tranquilizers they use will make them more accommodating to our plans.