Introduction[edit | edit source]
- Transmission begins with a newscast on the aftermath of the Soviet attack on Paris.
- Reporter 1: Thousands of Parisians fleeing their homes today-
- Transmission switches to a broadcast of Apocalypse tanks on the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Reporter 2: Absolute chaos Jim, we don't know if there's a president out there to call- uh wait!-
- Transmission cuts to a meeting in the Kremlin.
- Alexander Romanov (tranced): The United States is at its knees. We all de- [jerks] ...serve victory to superior leadership on the part of yourself and General Vladimir.
- Vladimir: Thank you, your greatness is only exceeded by your general.
- Romanov (tranced): I [jerks] ...have a special announcement to grade our latest success. I am now promoting Yuri as Supreme Commander of Soviet Armed Forces.
- Vladimir: What?!
- Romanov (tranced): Effective immediately.
- Vladimir: You are behind this Yuri! I know this for a fact!!!
- Vladimir ends his transmission. Romanov falls asleep.
- Yuri: It appears our Vladimir is unhappy. Pity, we have work to do general. The Allied Pacific Fleet gathers near Hawaii. You are to destroy the Allied fleet near Pearl Harbor. Establish a new presence for us.
Loading screen[edit | edit source]
- Operation: Sub-Divide - Location: Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
- Objective 1: Establish a base in the Hawaiian Islands.
- Objective 2: Destroy the Allied Navy.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Zofia: Comrade General, I detect Republic of Korea reinforcements en route. If they reach Pearl Harbor it will be very difficult to overpower the Allied fleets.
Zofia after the capture of a tech airport[edit | edit source]
- Zofia: Brilliant move comrade! With Kaua'i airport in our hands, we can send paratroopers anywhere you desire.