Introduction[edit | edit source]
- Eva Lee: The situation looks bad, Commander. Yuri's forces have successfully donated two of his psychic dominator devices, turning much of the planet into mindless Yuri drones. Luckily, the device here in San Francisco seems to be underpowered. It hasn't been activated, yet. [Receives call] Stand by Commander, I have Special Agent Tanya on the line.
- Tanya: There may be a way out of this, Commander. Doc Einstein has a new toy. Now it hasn't been tested yet, but it might be our only way out of this, right doc? [Sighs] Doc!?
- Albert Einstein: Oh! Ja, ja. This is my prototype temporal displacement device. I believe we can use it to transport your forces backwards in time. With luck, you may be able to advert the Psychic Dominator Disaster before it has begun!
- Tanya: Look, we don't have a lot of time Commander. Yuri's forces are trying to capture power plants throughout to divert power to the psychic dominator. Well the Doc's machine needs power too, so you have to get there, you have to capture power plants yourself. Hey, not saying it's gonna be easy, I'm a field op, I'm not a strategist. And I hate to admit it but right now I wish General Carville was still alive.
- Einstein: If my device works Miss Tanya, you may get your wish. When you return to the past, contact my earlier self. I may be able to help, ja.
Loading screen[edit | edit source]
- Operation: Time Lapse - Location: San Francisco, California
- Objective 1: Capture Power Plants to power the Time Machine
- Objective 2: Defend the Time Machine
- Objective 3: Destroy the Psychic Dominator on Alcatraz
Briefing[edit | edit source]
It's only a matter of time before Yuri brings the Psychic Dominator on Alcatraz back online. Our only chance is to use Professor Einstein's Time Machine to send us back in time and stop Yuri before he can complete his worldwide network of Psychic Dominators.
Debriefing[edit | edit source]
Your rank is: 1st Lieutenant
Faster than par time[edit | edit source]
Your quick thinking caught both the Soviets and Yuri off guard. The Soviet invasion of San Francisco has been thwarted, and Yuri's plans have been thrown into disarray. Well done, Commander.