Introduction[edit | edit source]
- Yuri: I think it is time we had a talk. When the Soviet Union was new, there were those of us that Stalin turned to for our particular skills. We were trained to turn men's minds to our will. This is Stalin's psychic legacy. I tell you this because you are too smart not to be curious. We have situation: that odd little man Einstein has provided the Allies with the device that harnesses the energy from storm clouds overhead. Almost whimsical, but effective. Destroy this device with the nuclear missiles I will provide you, and get our forces moving again.
- Transmission cuts to Zofia.
- Zofia: General, by now I have folded Vladimir's command into yours. The weather control device appears to be here in the US Virgin Islands. [Briefly looks behind] Sir? I'm not quite clear on your intentions, but if you have a move in mind now is the time to tell me.
Loading screen[edit | edit source]
- Operation: Weathered Alliance - Location: US Virgin Islands
- Objective 1: Capture the American Battle Lab to locate the Weather Control Device.
- Objective 2: Destroy the Weather Control Device.
Briefing[edit | edit source]
In their final desperate hours, the Allies have managed to produce one last bit of super-technology. They have a Weather Control Device which they can use to create terrible storms that can sink our fleets and level our cities. We believe they have hidden their doomsday weapon in the isolated US Virgin Islands.
Debriefing[edit | edit source]
Your rank is: Polkovnik (Colonel)
Faster than par time[edit | edit source]
Your strategic skills are becoming legendary. It is openly said among the men that it is you alone that will bring them victory.
Slow than part time[edit | edit source]
The Allies cannot hold out much longer against your heavy-handed assaults. You use the lives of your men well.