|“||Tearing them to shreds
- Venom when fighting
60 against infantry
- 1 Background
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Game unit
- 4 Changelog
- 5 Quotes
- 5.1 When created
- 5.2 When selected
- 5.3 When moving
- 5.4 When ordered to attack favorably
- 5.5 When ordered to attack unfavorably
- 5.6 When ordered to attack neutral
- 5.7 When ordered to attack unreachable target
- 5.8 When in favorable or neutral engagement
- 5.9 When in unfavorable engagement
- 5.10 When crashing
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 References
Background[edit | edit source]
The Venom Patrol Craft is Nod's primary aerial scout vehicle. Armed with heavy ball-mounted machine gun, it's ideal for hunting down enemy infantry squads. The Venom design is widely believed to have been developed using stolen Orca prototypes.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Strong against infantry, can target vehicles, cannot target air.
Game unit[edit | edit source]
The flying ability ensures that infantry units can't easily run and hide. This is especially effective against Sniper Team.
Is only rivaled in strength by Razorback.
Personality[edit | edit source]
♀ Professional. No idle animations.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Balance update 2018-06-20:
- Turn rate increased to 500 (was 150)
- Acceleration distance decreased to 2 (was 4)
- Deceleration distance decreased to 1 (was 4)
- Balance update 2018-07-19: Damage vs Infantry increased to 60 (was 50)
- Patch 1.5.0 2019-04-23: Health increased to 1210 from 1200
- Balance update 2019-06-05: Attack speed increased to 0.4 (was 0.5)
- Balance update 2019-09-12: Speed decreased from 9.236 to 8
Quotes[edit | edit source]
When created[edit | edit source]
- Venom airborne
- Venom, armed and ready
When selected[edit | edit source]
- Honor to the brotherhood!
- Your command?
- Ready to serve!
When moving[edit | edit source]
- Coordinates set
- Taking position
- Venom flying out
When ordered to attack favorably[edit | edit source]
- Venom will strike
- I'll rip them apart!
When ordered to attack unfavorably[edit | edit source]
- Need a bigger gun!
- Venom outgunned
When ordered to attack neutral[edit | edit source]
- I'll gun them down
- Tracking targets
- Closing in
When ordered to attack unreachable target[edit | edit source]
- Venom has no effect
- Can't strike it
When in favorable or neutral engagement[edit | edit source]
- Venom kills
- Tearing them to shreds
When in unfavorable engagement[edit | edit source]
- Venom hit!
- We're in trouble!
When crashing[edit | edit source]
- Losing pressure!
- Going down!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It's role as a scout unit was replaced by Laser Drone.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]