|For other uses, see Wolverine.|
Dual Gatling guns
45 against infantry
|“||Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!
- Wolverine when moving
- 1 Background
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Game unit
- 4 Changelog
- 5 Quotes
- 5.1 When created
- 5.2 When selected
- 5.3 When moving
- 5.4 When ordered to attack favorably
- 5.5 When ordered to attack unfavorably
- 5.6 When ordered to attack neutral
- 5.7 When ordered to attack unreachable target
- 5.8 When in favorable or neutral engagement
- 5.9 When in unfavorable engagement
- 5.10 When crashing
- 6 Videos
- 7 Gallery
- 8 See also
- 9 References
Background[edit | edit source]
The Wolverine Assault Mech is a light battle walker equipped with dual M99 Super Vulcan Cannon machine guns. The Wolverine excels at destroying both infantry formations and enemy aircraft.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Effective against infantry and aircraft. Has an extremely high Attack Speed.
Game unit[edit | edit source]
With two Gatling guns firing, Wolverine is one of the most capable anti-infantry unit in the GDI arsenal. With the rapid firing it's capable to take out swarm aircraft like Laser Drones with ease, but is not match for dedicated anti-vehicle aircraft like Basilisk (Rivals) or any anti-armor vehicle.
These weaknesses are can be mitigated by pairing up Wolverines with other heavy units, like Zone Troopers.
Has very similar stats with Widowmaker.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Stomping. When idle, shows some sick dance moves.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Patch 1.1 2018-10-04: Damage vs. Infantry increased to 45 (was 30)
- Patch 1.3.1 2019-02-06: Damage to Vehicles decreased to 15 (was 25)
- Balance update 2019-07-02:
- Damage to Vehicles increased to 19 from 15.
- Damage to Aircraft increaded to 50 from 45.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
When created[edit | edit source]
- Wolverines never back down
- Wolverine, let me at 'em
When selected[edit | edit source]
- Gatling guns ready
- Two guns and two legs
- I fear nothing
When moving[edit | edit source]
- Sure can
- I'm on it
- Let's go for a stroll
- Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!
- Moving out
When ordered to attack favorably[edit | edit source]
- Wolverines never back down
- Let's get them
When ordered to attack unfavorably[edit | edit source]
- Um, ok
- Wolverines show no fear
- This thing I'm little bit crazy (?)
When ordered to attack neutral[edit | edit source]
- Yes, sir
- Lock and load
- You got it
When ordered to attack unreachable target[edit | edit source]
- Negatory, big bear
- No can do
When in favorable or neutral engagement[edit | edit source]
- Ripping em to pieces
- Shred them
- Tearing em up
When in unfavorable engagement[edit | edit source]
- Fall back!
- I'm cornered!
When crashing[edit | edit source]
- Keep fighting!
- Wolverine checking out
Videos[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Widowmaker, the Nod counterpart to Wolverine.
References[edit | edit source]
- Unit statistics spreadsheet
- Command and Conquer: Rivals – Official Gameplay Overview. EA YouTube channel. June 9, 2018