|For other uses, see Wolverine.|
Dual M99 Super Vulcan Cannon machine guns
Average (~0.42 TPS)
|“||Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!
- Wolverine when moving
- 1 Background
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Game unit
- 4 Changelog
- 5 Decks
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Videos
- 9 Gallery
- 10 See also
- 11 References
Background[edit | edit source]
The Wolverine Assault Mech is a light battle walker equipped with dual M99 Super Vulcan Cannon machine guns. The Wolverine excels at destroying both infantry formations and enemy aircraft.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Has an extremely high attack speed.
Game unit[edit | edit source]
With two Gatling guns firing, Wolverine is a capable anti-infantry and anti-aircraft vehicle. The great attack speed allows it to quickly deal with light infantry and drones.
The cost and performance of the Wolverine is about on par with the mid-game units, but since it required the Tech lab building, it's difficult to field it quick enough. In the late game it struggles to against heavy tech units, and even against specialty anti-vehicle infantry, like Grenadier.
Wolverines do very little damage to vehicles, making them extra vulnerable to motorized ground units, especially the hard hitting tanks.
These weaknesses are can be mitigated by pairing up Wolverines with other heavy units, like Zone troopers from the tech lab.
Has very similar stats with Widowmaker.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- 2018-10-04: Damage vs. Infantry increased to 45 (was 30)
- 2019-02-06: Damage to Vehicles decreased to 15 (was 25)
- Damage to Vehicles increased to 19 (was 15)
- Damage to Aircraft increased to 50 (was 45)
Decks[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
When created[edit | edit source]
- Wolverines never back down
- Wolverine, let me at 'em
When selected[edit | edit source]
- Gatling guns ready
- Two guns and two legs
- I fear nothing
When moving[edit | edit source]
- Sure can
- I'm on it
- Let's go for a stroll
- Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!
- Moving out
When moving to attack favorably[edit | edit source]
- Wolverines never back down
- Let's get them
When moving to attack neutral[edit | edit source]
- Yes, sir
- Lock and load
- You got it
When moving to attack unfavorably[edit | edit source]
- Um, ok
- Wolverines show no fear
- Good thing I'm little bit crazy
When unable to attack target[edit | edit source]
- Negatory, big bear
- No can do
When attacking[edit | edit source]
- Ripping em to pieces
- Shred them
- Tearing em up
When under attack[edit | edit source]
- Fall back!
- I'm cornered!
When crashing[edit | edit source]
- Keep fighting!
- Wolverine checking out
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When idle, shows some sick dance moves. Female.
- The design concept is in line with other Wolverine models, but the exact design is different.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Widowmaker — the Nod counterpart.
References[edit | edit source]
- Unit statistics spreadsheet
- Command and Conquer: Rivals – Official Gameplay Overview. EA YouTube channel. June 9, 2018