Zero Hour patch 1.02
| This article is written from a|
real world point of view.
|Electronic Arts Los Angeles|
|19 December 2003|
Patch 1.02 for Command & Conquer: Generals Zero Hour was released in December 2003.
The downloadable patch executable includes patch 1.01.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the missing particle effects (Alpha Aurora fuel-air bomb, other explosions).
- Fixed a bug that caused Stinger Site occupants to remain forever disabled after they've been attacked by a Microwave Tank.
- When building the Avenger, the War Factory is now the only requirement for the Laser General and USA General. The Strategy Center is no longer required.
- Technicals build slightly slower and cost 50 more credits for the Demo General.
- Also fixed the replay version problem
Download mirrors[edit | edit source]
- Electronic Arts' FTP server (all languages)