Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge
| This article is written from a|
real world point of view.
|Command & Conquer:|
Red Alert 3:
|Developer||EA Los Angeles|
|Series||Red Alert Universe|
|Release date||PlayStation 3 / Xbox 360:|
24 September 2009
24 January 2019
|Genre||Real time strategy|
|Platforms||Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3|
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge is a release of Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: Uprising without any of the four mini-campaigns, released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2009. The FutureTech Commander is ordered to collect fifty technologies from three factions after battling them on different maps around the Earth.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Inside the FutureTech building, the FutureTech Commander is introduced to Kelly Weaver at the start of his mission briefing. The CPO and representative orders the new player to fight in fifty challenges and collect the same number of technologies from those ones. The factions to stop the player from getting these prizes are the Allies, the Empire of the Rising Sun and the Soviet Union. Each of them has nine AI commanders in different battles to begin with and are ready to battle him.
Cast of characters[edit | edit source]
FutureTech[edit | edit source]
- Kelly Weaver (played by Jodi Lyn O'Keefe)
Allied Nations[edit | edit source]
- Commander Giles Price (played by Greg Ellis)
- Commander Lydia Winters (played by Louise Griffiths)
- Commander Douglas Hill (played by Ric Flair)
Soviet Union[edit | edit source]
- Commander Nikolai Moskvin (played by Gene Farber)
- Commander Vera Belova (played by Moran Atias)
- Commander Oleg Vodnik (played by Dimitri Diatchenko)
Empire of the Rising Sun[edit | edit source]
- Yuriko Omega (played by Lisa Tamashiro)
- Commander Shinzo Nagama (played by Bruce Asato Locke)
- Commander Takara Sato (played by Jamie Chung)
- Commander Kenji Tenzai (played by Jack J. Yang)